Today is the last day of the regular season for the Sally Frank’s Farmers’ Market. The market is at Bowden Park, next to the Cedar Park train station, and is open till 6 p.m. this evening. Stop down and stock up on apples, butternut squash, and all your fall fruits and vegetables. Here’s what else is going on:
- Ackerman Maple Farms has maple syrup, candy, and other goodies
- The iRaiders Robotics Team will be selling tickets for the 8th Annual Melrose Kitchen Tour
- Pleasant Moments has glycerin soaps and natural scents
- Shady Pine Farm is taking orders for Thanksgiving turkeys
- Dick’s Market Garden has apples for $1/lb.
- Melissa Tarr has fluttershawls from Design of Mine
- Don Borchelt and Ed Britt will be playing bluegrass music on their banjos all day
- Ride your bike and get $2 in Market Money!
And mark your calendar for the first Winter Market on November 22 at Memorial Hall.