Here is the DPW schedule for the balance of this week. There will be no road work on Thursday or Friday.
- DPW will be open a full day on Wednesday. Regular hours are in effect for both office, operations, facility and project crews.
- Recycling Center @ DPW Operations Center is closed on Thursday and Friday; open for drop off on Saturday.
- Thursday curbside trash and recycling is on Friday; Friday routes will be collected on Saturday.
- Next week is the last curbside collection week for yard waste.
- Baxter Street Roadway Project: Final paving on Wednesday.
- Lebanon Street: Clean up and landscaping of Lebanon @ Grove/Lynde Island and other finishing work.
- Tremont Street: Water work continues, with work focused on the area of the skateboard park and DCR pool.
- Hillside Park is scheduled to be paved on Wednesday morning (from Maple Terrace to top of hill and around corner).
- Gas work will resume on Essex Street.
- Water work will continue on Tremont Street.
- Minor work on Whittier Street will continue as part of the Baxter Street project.