Melrose Birth to Five and Hallmark Health will be hosting the City’s First Annual New & Expectant Parent Expo this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Memorial Hall.
This will be a great opportunity for new and expectant parents to participate in an exciting morning that will cater to your child-rearing needs!
Come learn about local businesses, child-care options, and family support services. You and your family can also participate in a range of interesting (and fun!) demonstrations.
Here is a sample of what and who you will see on Saturday!
DEMO SCHEDULE (No Registration Required):
10:20-10:40 Stories and Songs with Marianne Stanton, Head of Children’s Services, Melrose Public Library.
10:40-11:00 – Hallmark Health, Baby safety basics
11:00-11:20- Hallmark Health, Breastfeeding and beyond
11:20-11:40 – Roman Music Therapy, Sprouting Melodies
- Hallmark Health- Newborn Services
- Hallmark Health- Baby Café & Breast Feeding Education
- Hallmark Health- WIC & Healthy Families
- Hallmark Health- Obstetrician/ Pediatric/ Urgent Care
- Hallmark Health- Family Resource Network
- Melrose Day Care
- Parents of Tots
- First Steps Early Learning Center
- Anelise Tubinis Photography
- Core Values Psychotherapy Counseling Services
- LC Home Visits
- Nurtured Family Doula Care
- Apple of My Eye
- Sally Frank’s Farmers Market
- Bay State Chiropractors
- Temple Beth Shalom
- Melrose Public Library
- Melrose Recycling
- Melrose Health Dept.
- District Attorney Marian Ryan
- Massachusetts Department of Early Education & Care
- Melrose YMCA
- Joy Yoga
- Lilah Rose
- Melrose Franklin Early Childhood Center
- Mel Madden Photography
- Roman Music Therapy
- Melrose Birth to Five
- Whole Foods
- Hula Frog
- Joyeux Parenting
- Side By Side Doulas
- Next Step Living