All this weekend’s events are a go—it looks like the rain won’t interfere with the fun. Here’s the schedule:
The 4th Annual Downtown Summer Stroll will take place this Friday, July 29, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in downtown Melrose. This event drew well over 1,500 residents to downtown Melrose last summer to eat, shop, and listen to some great music outdoors. entertainment will be provided by the Giovanni Moltoni Trio, Waiting for Neil, and illusionist Phil Smith. Check out this post for more information on the performers.
The Four Corners Music Festival will take place on Saturday, July 30, at the West Knoll. Grammy-nominated children’s performers Alastair Moock and Friends will kick off the show at 2 p.m. Attractions include
- Music throughout the day from great local talent including Tad Overbaugh and the Late Arrivals, The Bridgebuilders, Cold Car, and other local music talent on the community stage!
- Food from Saigon Alley and Barracuda on the Fly food trucks
- Inflatable obstacle course and bounce house for kids
- Games and activities for kids all day with the Melrose Recreation Department
- Plenty of free parking available
Here’s the full schedule of performers:
2:00 p.m. Alastair Moock and Friends
3:00 p.m. Tad Overbaugh and the Late Arrivals
5:00 p.m. The Bridgebuilders
6:45 p.m. Cold Car
2:00 – 2:15 p.m. Tim Ko.
2:15 – 2:40 p.m. Calvin Mausteller
2:45 – 3:10 p.m. Flash Jack Eppington
3:20 – 3:30 p.m. Nick Ryan
3:40 – 3:50 p.m. Gabe Klapman
3:55 – 4:20 p.m. Frank Stanford
4:25 – 4:45 p.m. Victoria Mall
4:55 – 5:05 p.m. Liana Joy
5:10 – 5:20 p.m. Molly Corr
5:30 – 5:50 p.m. Sam Chetkin
6:00 – 6:10 p.m. AARB
6:15 – 6:25 p.m. Ken Carter
6:35 – 7:20 p.m. Jiblantos
NOTE: All times are approximate.