All offices and operations of the Melrose Public Works Department will close at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 23, 2016. Here is the schedule for the upcoming long holiday weekend.
- Offices, operations and the recycling facility on Tremont Street will close on Wednesday at 2:00 p.m.;
- Thursday curbside services will take place on Friday; Friday curbside services will take place on Saturday;
- The recycling facility will be closed on Friday but will be open on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.;
- All school buildings will remain closed through the weekend with the exception of scheduled activities;
- All offices and operations will resume on regular schedule, Monday, November 28, 2016 at 7:00 a.m..
- The week of November 28th is the final curbside yard waste collection week.