The next Winter Farmers’ Market is this Sunday, December 18, from 11-3 p.m., at Memorial Hall.
See a list of all the vendors for that market here.
- Farms bringing fresh fruit, vegetables, dried beans, meat, chicken, and cheese from 6 farmers
- Fresh fish from Roberto’s – order ahead by calling Bob at (617) 529-5701
- Breads and baked goods from Mamadou’s, Swiss Bakers, Bagel Land, Goodies Homemade and the Popover Lady
- Spices and tea blends from Atlantic Saltworks, Bondat Foods and Soluna Garden
- Relishes, jams and chutneys from Pam’s Black Bean Salsa, Coutt’s Specialty Foods, and Vermont Gourmet
- Sodas, wines and ciders from Tower Beverages, Aaronap Winery and Pony Shack Cider
- Pasta and pierogis from Deano’s and Jaju
- Granola and goat’s milk yogurt from Roasted Granola
- Hot or take home prepared soups, coffee and wonderful baked goods from The Soup Guy and Pour Man’s Coffee
- Egyptian spreads, cured olives and fresh baked pita bread from Habibi (formerly Samira’s)
- Apothecary from Simplicity Apothecary, Kittredge Candles, and Trow’s Treasures
- Dog treats – all natural – from Emmett’s Edibles
- Gifts such as jewelry from Bead Happy and Salem Street Beadery, placemats and table runners from Sarah’s Originals, children’s book from Barefoot Books
- Even order your fresh cut holiday tree and delivered to you! … from Jollywood Christmas Tree Farm, located in the 2nd floor
Yarrow the balloon twister will be in the 2nd floor area.
Jessica Buster from Baby Songs will be leading songs in the lower level.
Vendors in the main hall, on the stage and in the 2nd floor level – lots to explore.
Do your grocery shopping, do your holiday shopping! Or just come by to see all your neighbors and wish them a happy, health holiday season!
See you at the market!