Melrose Birth to Five and Hallmark Health will be hosting the City’s 2nd Annual New & Expectant Parent Expo this Saturday from 10am to 12pm at Memorial Hall.
This will be a great opportunity for new and expectant parents to participate in an exciting morning that will cater to your child-rearing needs!
Come learn about local businesses, child-care options, and family support services.
Here is a sample of who you will see on Saturday…with more to come!
- Hallmark Health- Newborn Services
- Hallmark Health- Baby Café & Breast Feeding Education
- Hallmark Health- WIC & Healthy Families
- Hallmark Health- Obstetrician/ Pediatric/ Urgent Care
- Hallmark Health- Family Resource Network
- Melrose Family Room
- Active Literature
- First Steps Early Learning Center
- Anelise Tubinis Photography
- Nurtured Family Doula Care
- Lilah Rose
- Well Rested Baby
- Wild Tree
- CL Baby Designs
- High Water Design Company
- Temple Beth Shalom
- Melrose Public Library
- Melrose Health Dept.
- Melrose Family YMCA
- Melrose Franklin Early Childhood Center
- Roman Music Therapy
- Melrose Birth to Five
- Melrose Energy Commission/ Homeworks Energy
- Happy Family Brands